Saturday 25 August 2012

Double Dipped Chocolate Strawberries


I've been wanting to make these for so long. The idea worked in my mind but I was unsure it would until I actually made them... and they did!

Double dipped chocolate strawberries - sugar free and very simple! 




Double Dipped Chocolate Strawberries
(As this was just an experiment I only made 6 strawberries, you can as always multiply the recipe for however many you want to make)


Ingredients:

  • 6 strawberries
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
  • 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
  • optional: stevia to taste (you could also use honey, coconut nectar etc... I used about 5 drops of liquid stevia)


Directions:

  • Make space in the fridge and set a tray aside lined with baking paper.
  • Mix together just 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and stevia. 
  • Dip in the strawberries and lay them on the tray. 
  • Place them in the fridge to set. 
  • After about an hour, take them out and repeat!
  • So again mix together 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and stevia. 
  • Dip the strawberries in again and lay them on the tray. 
  • Place in the fridge until set. I found that having them in the fridge over night was best as all the flavours sunk in.
  • Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment