Monday 5 November 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas. 

There I said it! Did it scare you? The word scares most people. Busyness, gift buying stress, festive temptations around every corner... 

Well I have to confess it doesn't scare me. I'm one of those annoying people who LOVES Christmas! It's seriously the best time of the year. I'm a Sydney summer Christmas girl at heart but I do love having a wintery snowy Christmas here in London. 

Isn't it funny that it's only one day out of the whole year yet a lot of us gain weight. The festivities start early and we tend to overindulge in Christmas treats before the big day has even arrived!

Not this year. I have been a busy bee in the kitchen whipping up some healthy Christmas treats that you can make. Yummy, easy to make snacks and sweets to keep you on track without feeling deprived. I will have them all ready to go for you to download by the end of the week. 

Here are a few things you will find inside:

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment