Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Green Smoothie

I've always been intrigued by the beloved green smoothie but never really given it a consistent go. Since stumbling across Kimberly Snyder's Glowing Green Smoothie, I decided this was it!

Kimberly recommends starting your day with a green smoothie as it's so easy to digest and gives you heaps of energy, not to mention a great way of getting in those greens!



Check out her recipe here





So I've made my first batch for the next three days. I used two green apples and one white grapefruit as I'm sticking to low sugar fruits at the moment, still tasted delicious! I'm feeling great so far and can't wait to see how I feel after a week of starting my day like this. About an hour later I had some millet porridge with sunflower seeds and almond butter to fill me up (recipe coming soon).

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment